Our Speciality Services, Equipment & Rentals
High Rise Kitchen Stack and Garbage Chute Flushing and Cleaning
IVIS Construction Inc. offers High Rise Kitchen Stack and Garbage Chute Flushing and Cleaning for clients in Edmonton and surrounding areas. We provide affordable solutions that are convenient for your building, your residents, and your management company.
Our cleaning services ensure that kitchen stacks are free of grease and other build-up, and that garage chutes are cleared of decaying garbage and left with minimal odour.
Benefits of High Rise Kitchen Stack Flushing and Cleaning:
- Prevents grease from major build up.
- Prevents flooding caused by backed up pipes.
- Ensures free flowing drainage systems.
- Eliminates the constant service calls.
Benefits of High Rise Garbage Chute Flushing and Cleaning:
- Reduces odours
- Top to bottom interior chute cleaning
- Compactor cleaning
- Garbage container cleaning
- Kills insects, harmful bacteria and other microorganisms
- Detours rodents and other pests
IVIS Construction Inc. is able to repair curb cocks (also known as CC, CC valves, and curb stops) for municipalities and contractors. A curb cock is the main water line valve used to shut off water in case of an emergency.
If a curb cock needs to be repaired, IVIS Construction Inc. will hydro excavate down to the cotter pin(s) and replace them.
IVIS Construction Inc. offers clients with Pipe Bursting renewal service to aid in the replacement of underground pipes.
Pipe Bursting is a well-established method for the trenchless replacement of worn-out water and sewer pipelines.
As a trenchless pipe replacement method, this service offers significant savings and reduces surface disruption to public and private properties.
Smoke Testing for Cross Connections
Having sewer problems? One call to IVIS can help identify the problem and correct it!
- IVIS Construction Inc. uses a method called “smoke testing” to identify cross-connections between the storm and sanitary sewer lines.
- Smoke testing is a safe, non-hazardous, inexpensive, and effective way to check where cross-connections are located.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we offer the following vacuum services:
- Vacuuming of debris out of sumps and septic tanks
- Vacuuming manholes
- Vacuuming vaults
- Vacuuming lift stations and other chambers
Pipe Patch Certified
IVIS Construction Inc. is certified to perform patch-repairs on 45 º and 90º elbows in both lateral and main lines from 50mm – 900mm.
Pipe patching is designed to regain structure in badly damaged sections of pipe and reduce or eliminate infiltration.
- IVIS Construction Inc. offers custom robotic pipe reconditioning and shaping.
- This process is designed to remove and reshape pipes without damaging the host pipe.
Special Cleaning of Sewers
- IVIS Construction Inc. offers special cleaning of sewers to remove waste matter or tree roots that may be blocking the line.
Our Pipe Hunter unit is designed to reach the un-reachable and fit the un-fittable!
The Pipe Hunter is a great alternative for operators when providing high-pressure flushing services in tight areas.
Our Cube unit is a standalone, self-contained piece of equipment that can withstand inclement weather and rugged environments.
The Cube is able to move into tight areas and is a great alternative for operators when providing CCTV services in remote locations.
IVIS Construction Inc. rents out mandrel equipment used to test pipe deflection in PVC lines of 6 inches to 30 inches.
When and why should you be checking your lines?
- You should be checking your lines within the first 30 days to ensure that no warping has occurred.
More Information on Deflection Testing:
- 5%: Service less than 30 days
- 7.5%: Service 30 days and over
IVIS Construction Inc. is proud to offer a cost-effective, multi-purpose product to eliminate waste build-up in plumbing and septic systems.
IVIS Construction Inc. has over 22 years of industry experience in underground infrastructure. Take a look at some of our past projects!
Are you searching for information relating to sewer or underground systems? Visit the IVIS Construction Inc. blog.