High Pressure Flushing
What We Do and How We Do It
IVIS Construction Inc. has a large fleet of VAC-CON® Combo units that allow us to perform a variety of hydro-vac sewer services for industrial, commercial, and municipal clients.
High-pressure flushing (hydro flushing) is a process that uses high-pressure water to clear blockages in underground systems. Instead of drilling into the line externally, high-pressure flushing allows us to clear blockages without any damage to the pipe.
Our VAC-CON® Combo units are able to jet 55 GPM of water at 2000 – 3000 PSI and can clean lines using both high and low-pressure flushing.
Services Provided for High-Pressure Flushing:
- Emergency situations: blockages, backups, slow flowing drains
- Removal of roots and blockages
- Thaw frozen lines
- Extracting solids, semi-solids & liquids
- Thaw frozen manholes, culverts, catch basins using our heated pressurised water wands
- Flush and clean services 65mm – 3000mm
More Information on High-Pressure Flushing:
Below lists the pipe diameter of lines that can be flushed:
- Residential: 0in to 4.0in
- Commercial, Industrial and Municipalities: 6 in and up
IVIS Construction Inc. is proud to offer a cost-effective, multi-purpose product to eliminate waste build-up in plumbing and septic systems.
IVIS Construction Inc. has over 22 years of industry experience in underground infrastructure. Take a look at some of our past projects!
Are you searching for information relating to sewer or underground systems? Visit the IVIS Construction Inc. blog.