What is it?
Bio-Clean is a unique blend of all-natural bacteria and enzymes used to eliminate waste build-up in plumbing and septic systems.
Bio-Clean’s enzyme concentration is the most powerful on the market and is delivered to you in powder form to retain potency and maximise effectiveness.
Unlike liquid treatments which usually only contain 1 or 2 types of enzymes, Bio-Clean’s powdered form contains 4 different types of supercharged enzymes to treat the 4 types of waste found in every system (protein, grease, carbohydrates, fibre).
How it works
In nature, all animal and vegetable matter, from the tiniest insects to mighty oaks, is broken down and recycled into plant food by enzymes and bacteria.
Bio-Clean uses these same natural enzymes to biodegrade waste in your pipes!
- Waste accumulates in your pipes causing slow or clogged drains.
- Within days Bio-Clean begins to eat through the gunk, restoring your drain flow to full capacity.
- Monthly Bio-Clean treatments will keep your drains clean and trouble-free.
Our Bio-Clean product is safe and environmentally friendly to clean your plumbing and septic systems.
Pick-up Bio-Clean at IVIS Construction today!
- The waste materials that Bio-Clean targets are turned into water, carbon dioxide, and mineral ash.
- These new materials will naturally run out of your waste systems to be available for the growth of new plant life.
In as little as one hour, Bio-clean works to eat away at the build-up of organic blockages in plumbing and septic systems.
For multi-purpose Use
Bio-Clean can be used for both residential and commercial applications, such as:
- kitchen sinks
- Floor drains
- Laundry drains
- Septic tanks and drain fields
- Garbage disposal odours
- Sewage ejector sumps
- Outdoor outhouses and cesspools
- V. & boat holding tanks
- Lift stations
- Cat litter boxes
Bio-Clean is a non-poisonous, environmentally-friendly product, making it safe for people, plumbing, and the environment.
Bio-Clean targets organic wastes like:
- food particles
- sewage without creating heat, fumes, or boiling.