What We Do and How We Do It
IVIS Construction Inc. has a large fleet of VAC-CON® Combo units that allow us to perform a variety of hydro-vac sewer services, including sewer drain cleaning for industrial, commercial, and municipal clients.
Hydro Excavation is a non-destructive, accurate way to excavate soil, trench or locate underground utilities, and provide damage and safety control for the future. This process involves using high-pressure water and vacuuming to remove solids from lines.
At IVIS Construction Inc., all of our operators are trained and certified on FORTIS Alberta high voltage power lines using bonding mats.
Services Provided for Hydro Excavation:
- Vacuuming and transfer of slurry (which is created from breaking up the ground with pressurised water) into debris
- Vacuum of solids, semi-solids, and liquids found in the line
- Vacuuming of debris out of sumps & septic tanks, manholes, vaults, and lift stations
- Excavation on frozen ground conditions with the use of heated pressurised water
- Ability to accurately trench with minimal ground disturbance
- Slot trenching
IVIS Construction Inc. is proud to offer a cost-effective, multi-purpose product to eliminate waste build-up in plumbing and septic systems.
IVIS Construction Inc. has over 22 years of industry experience in underground infrastructure. Take a look at some of our past projects!
Are you searching for information relating to sewer or underground systems? Visit the IVIS Construction Inc. blog.